Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Part 2 of My Nail Polish Colletion :)

LtoR:Opi- Blue My Mind, Opi- Mystic Moonshine, NYC- Purple Pizzazz Frost, NYC- East Village  , NYC Starry Silver Glitter, NYC- Empire Sate Blue

LtoR: Coral Sand, Fluorescent Pink, Lemon, Barbie Pink, Fluorescent Purple, Baby Pink, Fluorescent Blue and Pink

(All pictures can be clicked on to enlarge)

Here is Part 2 to my nail polish collection. I am working on finishing my nail polish collection pictures. I am waiting for a nice day so I can use natural light. If you never seen Part 1 here is a link to that: http://tiernanashley.blogspot.com/2011/06/part-1-of-my-nail-polish-collection.html

 I really like W7 nail polish and I would love to get more but they are a bit hard to find so when I do see them I get what I can. I would love to try the W7 crackle nail polishes. :)

I have more pictures of the rest of my nail polish collection coming up. So keep an eye out for that. 



Have a great day :)
THANX
~Ashley~xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment