Monday, September 13, 2010

Review and swatches of 2 Mineral Lipsticks !

Here is the swatches for Nicely Nude which is on the top and Runway Pink which is on the bottom.


Here are 2 of the mineral lipsticks that I own. What to say about them....
I love the colors and I like how smooth they go on. The Nicely nude one is a gorgeous light pink with shine to it. The Runway pink is a very pretty matte pink lipstick. Both of the colors work well for my skin tone so that's a bonus. They are very moisturizing to put on and they don't dry out your lips. The staying power is pretty good.The packaging is really nice I love it. The black packaging makes it look really sleek. I really like the lipsticks and want to get some more. I am not to sure what other colors to get, but I am defiantly going to get more.
These lipsticks are £5.00 each and can be found in the mineral section at http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/
I really think that if you haven't tried these you really need to. Great lipstick to have in your collection :)
~Ashley~

2 comments:

  1. Both of them are so pretty and the kind of colours I would go for.
    I am a new follower,
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for following I am happy to help. :)

    ReplyDelete