Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another E.L.F Haul Swatches Part 2

LtoR: Pageant Princess, Wild and Pouty Petal (Flash)
Pouty Petal (Flash)
Pouty Petal, Pageant Princess and Wild (Natural Light)
Pouty Petal, Pageant Princess and Wild (Flash)
Pageant Princess, Wild, and Pouty Petal (Natural Light)
Pageant Princess, Wild, and Pouty Petal (Flash)
Pageant Princess, Wild, and Pouty Petal (Flash)
LtoR: Coy, Spotlight, Sun Kissed (Flash)
LtoR: Coy, Spotlight, Sun Kissed (Flash)
Coy, Spotlight, Sun Kissed (Flash)
Coy, Spotlight, Sun Kissed (Natural Light)

 Here is Part 2 to my e.l.f haul swatches.The 2 mineral lip glosses are my first ones that I have tried and I love the color of them.
Here is what e.l.f says about the mineral lipglosses: 
 The soft and silky formula glides onto lips to create a luscious shine without feeling sticky or tacky. The sheer tint of color is the perfect hue to give you a beautiful and natural glossy look. Infused with key vitamins A & E to protect and moisturize your lips. All our mineral makeup is 100% mineral based with no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes.
What I say so far: 
 I have only swatched these so far so I can't say to much other then they are smooth and the color is very nice. These lipglosses are soft and silky and does glide onto nice. I will let you know more about the staying power and smell when I try these out more.

The Mineral Lipstick Pouty Petal is a gorgeous color. I have 2 other mineral lipsticks and I can say I love these lipsticks. The stay power is good you will have to reapply but they are good.
What e.l.f says about the Mineral Lipsticks: 
 Now you can hydrate your lips and get a lasting soft color naturally! This nourishing blend of exotic oils, natural waxes, vitamins and plant extracts create the perfect moisturizing formula. The sleek lipstick has superior color payoff, glides easily onto lips, and is long wearing. Lips stay perfectly hydrated and soft throughout the day for no fuss, lip loving happiness. All our mineral makeup is 100% mineral based with no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes.
What I say about the Mineral Lipsticks: 
  I agree with what e.l.f says about there lipsticks they are hydrating and you do get a lasting soft color. I love the packaging on these lipsticks they do look sleek. I can't wait to get more of these.

Now the blusher in Coy is gorgeous. I have 4 of the other Natural Radiance Blushers and I truly love these blushes. The packaging is not the best and if you drop these blushes they will break. These blushes last almost all day on me I might reapply if I am going out and have been wearing the blush all day.
 What e.l.f says about the Natural Radiance Blushers:
 Exquisite, delicate, pigment  that makes cheeks radiant combined with a healthy-looking glow.  Infused with texturizing agents, skin feels smooth and pores are minimized.
 What I say: 
 I agree with e.l.f

The all over color stick in spotlight is going to be great for a highlight. The All Over Color Sticks can be used on your eyes, lips or face. I moslty use these for a cream blush.
 What e.l.f says about the All over Color Sticks:
 3 in 1 color for your eyes, lips, and or face! Get the color that illuminates for a healthy glow, and instantly soothes and conditions the skin for fresh and natural color all day long.
 What I say:
 I like these all over color sticks and use them for my lips and cheeks. I like these most for a cream blush and they work well on me. I don't have oily skin so I can't say how well they will work on oily skin. I have 4 of these now and want to get them all.

The Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sun Kissed is such a pretty bronzer for girls who are more on the pale side but use a light hand with this.
 What e.l.f says about the Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder: 
 A touch of sunshine to warm up every complexion with its soft and silky texture for a beautiful and natural glow.
What I say: 
 This bronzer is soft and silky and does give a natural glow to your complexion but can be quit powdery so be gental on this product and a little goes a long way too.

If you did not see part 1 here is the link: http://tiernanashley.blogspot.com/2011/06/anothe-elf-haul-swatches-part-1.html

I hope this was helpful and I can't wait to try all these. If you have any questions please ask and I will try my best to answer them.

THANX
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment