Thursday, June 2, 2011

NOTD China Glaze Flying Dragon (Neon) Pic Heavy

at the window
inside light
Sorry Blurry
(Window light) Pointer and ring finger have top coat on
Inside light
With Barry M's Black instant effect nail polish on sorry its so messy i have to try and clean it up before i take pics LOL
with flash

 WOW is this color gorgeous. This is Flying Dragon from China Glaze. I love this color so much. This was a little hard to get the color accurately on camera. This polish dries matte so if you don't like that well when you put your top coat on that will fix that. :) This is like no other color that I own and I am so happy with it. I bought this off of ebay and I love it and am so happy I bought this color. I am looking to buy more China Glaze in the future as I really like this nail polish so much and has become my favourite nail polish.

What do you think of this color? What China Glaze colors do you LOVE???

THANX
~Ashley~xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment