Tuesday, December 6, 2011

E.L.F Lipstick (New to UK)Swatches!

Here are the 5 lipsticks I bought from e.l.f. There is 6 new ones but I didn't buy the Fearless one.
LtoR: Captivating, Flirtatious, Charming, Nostalgic and Sociable

(natural light)
Flirtatious (sorry about my cut on my lip)
Nostalgic
Sociable
Charming
Captivating

 These are great lipsticks I will do more of a review video of these after I have worn these more. I hope these swatches are helpful. If you want to get these head over to www.eyeslipsface.co.uk or www.eyeslipsface.com
THANX
~Ashley~

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I love the first pic you took of the lipsticks because it's very true to color! I have Flirtacious and Charming and I love them but I'll definitely be adding Nostalgic to my collection. I think it would go amazingly well with the "Baby Lips" luscious liquid lipstick. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Suzy. yes nostalgic would look good with baby lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! And it's great that you have on-the-lips swatches, those are more helpful. I've bought Flirtatious and Captivating too, but Charming is definitely getting on my wishlist! :)

    ReplyDelete