Monday, June 20, 2011

Another E.L.F Haul Swatches Part 1

Top to Bottom: Mellow Melon and Peaceful Pink (Flash)
Mellow Melon and Peaceful Pink (Natural Light)
(Flash)
Blushing Rose and Pink Passion (flash)
Blushing Rose and Pink Passion (flash)
(dark natural light)
Blushing Rose and Pink Passion  (natural light)



 Here is my first swatches of my e.l.f order I got today. I am so happy with all of these products.

Studio Conditioning Lip Balm Spf 15
What E.L.F says:
With the e.l.f. Conditioning Lip Balm, lips get treated to a sheer splash of color that’s super smooth, velvety soft and non-sticky. Not only are these sheer, natural shades beautiful, they’re also beneficial, with natural ingredients that condition dry, chapped lips including Vitamins A & E. SPF 15 to protect delicate lips against harmful sun damage.

What I think so far:
I love the colors of these two they are so pigmented and smooth. I am not sure about the conditioning dry chapped lips yet as I have only worn it once so far. I can't wait to use these more.


The 2 blushes are well pigmented and the Pink Passion blush is matte. I wanted to try Pink Passion as it is a matte blush and I don't own any matte blushes.Blushing Rose is a dark blush for me so I will have to use a very light hand.

Keep an eye out for more swatches of my e.l.f order tomorrow. :)

THANX
~Ashley~xxx

2 comments:

  1. I am so regretting not purchasing some of the studio lip balms (I'm a lip balm junkie and I'd conviced myself I didn't need any more!) xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete