Tuesday, June 7, 2011

China Glaze Passion in the Pacific VS China Glaze Custom Kicks

Here is a quick post to show you the difference between these 2 nail polishes. When I first saw them when I got them in the mail I was like oh no they are so alike. When you pay over 5 euro for a nail polish you want to make sure you love the colors and that they are not the same.
Well here is some photos to show you the difference.
Passion in the Pacific, Custom Kicks
Custom Kicks, Passion in the Pacific
Custom Kicks, Passion in the Pacific
Passion in the Pacific, Custom Kicks
Passion in the Pacific, Custom Kicks

 As you can see in the pictures Passion in the Pacific is a darker color but also more of a green color as Custom Kicks is a blue color with golden sheen in it. I really love both of these and will be doing a NOTD with the Custom kicks as I have not worn it yet. I have only swatched it for this post. I bought both of these online and can't wait to buy more China Glaze nail polish.
If you want to check out my NOTD on the Passion in the Pacific  nail polish go Here!

Do you have any China Glaze nail polish you think I would like?

THANX
~Ashley~xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment