Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Party Barbie Look!

My sister in law




Here is a look I came up with when I thought of a party barbie look. So I asked my sister in law to be my model. I used the Costal Scents 88 shimmer palette to create this look. 
I took a whitish pink and applied that in the inner corner then took a bright pink and put that in the middle of the eyelid. Then I took a beautiful purple and finished the look. I took e.l.f's black eyeliner from the 1.50 pound line and used a essence mascara. (can't remember which one, it was hers)

I hope you like :)
THANX
~Ashley~


2 comments:

  1. I have got to get a Costal palette! everyone blogs about them! cute look, I love barbie themed makeup :) Thanks for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Costal palettes are great. Thanx I like doing barbie looks.More barbie looks to come. Your welcome I like your blog a lot.

    ReplyDelete