Monday, February 14, 2011

Essence Nail Polish Swatch

Indoor Light

Sunlight

I wanted to show you this gorgeous nail polish from Essence. The name is 58 The One And Only.
I love this color. When I first got this nail polish I wasn't sure how good it was going to be. I actually love this polish and at the time it was only 1 euro so I was so happy to get it half price and try it. It goes on very nice and in the pictures I am weraing 3 coats i didn't have to put 3 coats on it was fine at 2 coats but I always seem to put 3 coats on. I took these pictures before I applied my top coat from Rimmel. I hope you enjoyed this quick blog and if you can get your hands on this color you should its such a gorgeous color and stays on alright too. :)

Do you have any Essence Nail Polish you LOVE if so please let me know THANX!!!!

THANX

~Ashley~

2 comments:

  1. I'm on the hunt for a magnetic polish from essence, where did you find this one? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this on at the Essence stand in Heatons here in Ireland! :)

    ReplyDelete