Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shulips and Karin Herzog Hand cream

 Here is 2 items I won from R8Beautyon facebook. I have had these 2 products for a while now and am going to say they are both so handy to have and work great. 
I am going to talk about the Shulips first because I have had them longer now. They are so nice to have if you have a pair of heels or shoes that hurt your heel. These feel so comfy on the back of your shoes. I am happy to have these. I think I am going to buy more for another pair of heels I have. I even forget I have them in my shoes they are that comfortable.
 The Karin Herzog Hand and Nail Cream is so great. The first time I put this on my hands and rubbed it in my hands felt softer right away. The smell is not to bad either. Even my husband said after I used it that my hands felt so soft. This is great hand and nail cream. I have only used it 2 times so I can't do a review yet but I can say wow I love this hand cream. So thank you so much to R8Beauty for these 2 great products.  Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

 ~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment