Tuesday, January 11, 2011

No.17 pigments



Here are the 17 eye dazzles I have. I really like these pigments and want to get them all. I applied these swatched with a dry brush. When you wet your brush a little and apply the color it is more vibrant. I bought these all from boots. These are really easy to work with and there is a good selection of colors to chose from as well which is nice. I am loving pigments right now. I have been buying pigments so much latley. Now with the swatches, my sister in law gave me the one blue one on the left at the bottom and she took the name off. Now it looks so much like the blue one I have but when I swatch them they are a little different. The one she gave me is a little more green then the one I have. Strange :)
Anyway I really like these pigments and think if you like pigments you might like these. I can't remember the price of them, 5 euro something. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this I hope this was helpful. If you have any questions please ask and I will try my best to answer them. (click on the pictures to see them larger)
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment