Monday, January 31, 2011

More Nail Polish And Another Pigment :)

L to R: CUK eye dust in 4 Pink Diamond, W7 in Fluorescent Blue, NYC in 206B East Village, 2True in Shade No.10


Yes more nail polish.hehehe. Every time I see W7 I have to buy the nail polish because I have only seen it in a few shops now and only a few colors, I really like W7 nail polishes and want to try more from this company. I like NYC and I love the color of this nail polish but I do have to say this nail polish is a bit to watery. I had to put 3 coats on to get this color. All 3 of the nail polishes have 3 coats on. I have never bought a 2true nail polish before and thought I would try this one. I would love to try a few more colors from them before I make a decision on this makeup company's nail polishes. I really like the color of the 2True nail polish it is very subtle and beautiful. I think I would have to say I like this companies nail polish but would like to try more. Now this pigment is a company I have never heard of so I thought I would try the pigment it was 2 euro. I really like the colour it looks really pink but has gold and green in the pigment its gorgeous. I have not used it on my eyes yet so I don't know the staying power of it. I also think I am going to use it wet. Wetting the brush just a little makes pigments and eyeshadows more vibrant.

Have you ever tried W7, NYC or 2True nail polishes and if so what do you think?
THANX
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment