Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pigments I Got On Ebay

I have been meaning to do this blog for a long time now. These pigments can be found on ebay. I bought these all together in a 60 piece pigment pack. Now not all 60 are here because the package came with a few sparkles as well and I gave like 3 to my sister in law. The picture can be clicked on to see a larger picture. The 3 names of the pigments are Oballa, Leishi, and Lanmei. On the bottom of the pigments they have numbers not names. These are really pretty pigments. I didn't get around to swatching any of these. I will try and swatch like 5 or 6 of these and put the pictures up so you can see what they are like. You can find these on ebay I can't give you the one I bought from because it was like 10 months ago. But I can give you this one that I found. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/60pc-power-pigment-eye-shadow-minerals-makeup-eyeshadow-/140479120590?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b53544ce

Thanx for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions please just leave a comment below.
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment