Monday, March 21, 2011

W7 Nail Polish in Coral Sand!

Here is another W7 nail polish. When I saw this color I had to have it. :) I love W7 nail polishes. This is a really quick application with 2 coats and no top coat on. Sorry about the messy nails. I cleaned up the nails after I took the pictures I am not to sure why I didn't clean the nails first then take a picture,LOL  I guess it was just one of those days. This color was very pigmented in the first coat but I put 2 coats on just out of habit and to make sure there was no streaking. I really love this color for spring and it will be lovely for summer. This color applied lovely and not streaky.

Do you have any W7 nail polishes and if so what colors and what do you think about them?

Another question I have is What would you like to see more on my blog?

THANX
~Ashley~

2 comments:

  1. I really like that colour. I haven't got any W7 nail varnish, but they sell in my local b&m bargains so gonna pick up some next time I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what you think. :) I love them.

    ReplyDelete