Thursday, March 24, 2011

My New Hair Color and A Quick Spring Green Look!

 My New Hair Color
I talked about this back when I dyed it so if your interested go Here

Here is a picture of my hair outside.


Another picture outside
Here is a look I came up with for sping. It has a yellowish whit all over the lid and then a green blue on the outer corner with green eyeliner.
The products i used for this look are:

Face: Tone Correction Conceler by E.L.F
          Revlon PhotoReady Foundation
          Tickled Pink Blush by E.L.F

Eyes: 2 Primark (pennys) pigments
        Eye Primer by E.L.F
        Black eyeliner by E.L.F
        Shimmer Eye Liner Pencil  in Twinkle Teal by E.L.F
       Waterproof Lengthening And Volumising Mascara by E.L.F

Lips: Nicely Nude E.L.F



THANX

~Ashley~




2 comments:

  1. I like how this look turned out Ashley and I love your new hair colour! Looks really good on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete