Friday, October 21, 2011

E.L.F Studio Blush Review and Swatches!

Here are the 5 blushes I own from the Studio range by E.L.F.
TtoB, LtoR: Blushing Rose, Pink Passion, Tickled Pink, Candid Coral & Fuchsia Fusion
(natural light) Click any picture to Enlarge

LtoR: Tickled Pink, Candid Coral, Fuchsia Fusion, Blushing Rose & Pink Passion (natural light)

(Flash)

This is what E.L.F says:
The soft sheer texture blends into the skin for a silky finish. Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth. Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow!

What I say:
These blushes are so soft and they do blend very well. The studio blushes have great pigmentation and have great colors to choose from. I love these blushes so much and want them all. I think there is a blush for everyone in the studio range. The 5 blushes I own from this studio range are not powdery and a little does go a long way so be careful when applying. Out of the 5 blushes I have 1 is Matte and 1 has a little bit of glitter in it. These blushes definatly give you a nice healthy glow and I am so happy I have them in my collection and use them all the time.

Have you any of the Studio Blushes? Which one is your Favourite? Also I would love to know which one you maybe didn't liked?
I hope this was helpful and if you have any questions please just ask. :)

THANX
~Ashley~

6 comments:

  1. wow your blog looks amazing girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanx Nina I love your blog too and you have such great reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh awesome post ashleyyy!!!!!! I LOVE your blog layout. The rose petals are just too cute. Thanks for this review .. I love pink passion. I had candid coral and gotta glow .. but they just din't work for me xD Which one would be your favourite hunny?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the candid coral my fav I need to get another one soon, and I really want to try the gotta glow one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awh thank you so much hunn xxxx :D

    ReplyDelete