Monday, October 24, 2011

Catrice, NYC, Kiss & More Haul

Kiss Nail Art
NYC- Ink Stain, NYC- Long Time Lavender, Miners-Molten, Catrice- Don't Drink and Dive, Wild and Crazy- Bahama Water & Catrice-I Like Lilac 

Here is a few items my husband picked up for me a few days ago. I was so surprised on all the items he got for me. I have never tried any Catrice eyeshadows before so this was nice to get 2 colors I love. All the nail polishes are great to get to as I love nail polish and my husband knows it. I will be doing swatches and nail looks with all these items real soon.

THANX
~Ashley~

2 comments:

  1. what brand are the nail stencils? I love to see a NOTD with them! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. They came with the Kiss nail polish. I have a NOTD coming with them hopefully tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete