Sunday, October 23, 2011

E.L.F Natural Radiance Blushers Review and Swatches!

Here are the 5 blushers I have from this line.


LtoR: Glow, Coy, Shy, Flushed and Innocence (Flash)
(Natural Light) Sorry Glow broke

 What E.L.F Say:
Exquisite, delicate, pigment  that makes cheeks radiant combined with a healthy-looking glow.  Infused with texturizing agents, skin feels smooth and pores are minimised.

What I Say:
These blushers are good if used carefully. As you can see from my pictures they brake easily. They are powdery as well so when taking your brush to them use a light hand. These blushers are very pigmented and last a good time on. I like these blushers but wish they had better packaging as I love the colors and the payoff. For only £1.50 or €1.70  these are good blushes just the packaging is a little cheap and you have to be careful or they will brake.

I hope this was helpful and if you have any questions please ask.
Have you tried these and if so whats your favourite color?
THANX
~Ashley~

3 comments: