Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Essence Ballerina Nail polish Swatch!

Sorry I should of cleaned my nails up before I took the pic :)
Here is the only item I bought from the Ballerina Backstage collection from Essence. This is the nail polish in 05 Grand-Plie in Black.
This nail polish caught my eye and I had to buy it as I don't own a nail polish in black with orange sparkles in it. This is a nice nail polish and applies alright. I applied 2 coats without a top coat and it lasted 2 days.
Did you buy anything from this collection? If so what and did you like it?

THANX
~Ashley~

1 comment:

  1. I bought the coral one and the pink one.^^ I wanted this one, but it wasn't available in my drugstore.

    Great post. I really like your blog.^^

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    Please follow me if you're not already so I could make a GIVEAWAY. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.

    ReplyDelete