Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dolly Eye Contact Lenses From Uniqso

I first would like to say Thank you so much to Uniqso for sending me these contacts to review for you. If you have never heard or been to Uniqso's site you really should check it out just click HERE! Also I have a 10% off code on my sidebar to your right if you would like to make an order from them. This is a great company and really quick to respond if you have any questions.

The cute packaging
I recieved Dolly Eye - Natural 3 Tones Violet
Dolly Eye - Natural 3 Tones Violet

The lenses up close and these are really comfortable to wear. :)
1 lense in and 1 out :)
A close up of both lenses in
I really like these lenses they are comfortable and they don't enlarge the eye. If you want contact lenses that enlarge then these are not for you, but these are great lenses.
(Flash)

Comfort: 9/10 These lenses are comfortable to wear about after a few hours my eyes started to feel a little dry.
Enlarment: 5/10 These lenses don't really enlarge your eye but I don't mind for these ones. They are a 14.5mm I believe.
Color: 9/10 I am really happy with the color of these on my eyes. I wanted purple contacts that look purple from a little of a distance but not to crazy purple and these are totally perfect. :)

THANKS to UNIQSO for this great oppurtunity and I hope this wasa helpful to everyone who reads this.
If you have any questions please leave a comment and I will get back to you real soon.
THANX
~Ashley~xxx

4 comments:

  1. Super cute lenses! Very 'natural' - as natural as purple lenses can get lol, they look great on your eyes.. idk if they'll look good on really dark brown eyes like mine though *BOO*

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the purple color =) its super pretty and you look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete