Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Get the Look Glitz & Glam and Twinkle nail polish!







Here is 2 great products I got in the mail yesterday. I was so happy to see the postman with a brown box for me. :) I just want to say Thank you to E.L.F for these 2 gifts for me so I can try and tell you all what I thought.

The Glitz and Glam is a great package you have your blush, eyeshadow, lipgloss, mascara with sparkle and a glittery eyeliner. Then the nail polish in Twinkle is so nice and can go over lots of my other e.l.f nail polishes. I can't wait to use all these products. I will be doing a review on the mascara that came in the glitz and glam pack. If there is anything you would like me to talk about more please leave a comment below and I will do my best to answer.

Thank you for reading.

~Ashley~

3 comments:

  1. there are beutiful, is that new products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colours! The pink one can be used as blush and eyeshadow, right? Tomorrow I'm receiving my order and I'm sooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These products are from the christmas items. Um ya you could use the blush as a eyeshadow.I hope you enjoy your order e.l.f is great!

    ReplyDelete