Thursday, November 11, 2010

My makeup desk and Organization :)



























Here is my makeup desk that is so packed. This desk was given to me and I love it because it is so antique. My desk looks a little different now because i changed some things around on the top to make it look not so packed :)


I have been meaning to do this for a little while now. Not to show off but to possible help give you ideas on how to store your makeup. The first picture is of my desk and then I show you pictures of the grey 3 drawer makeup holder on the top of my desk and then I show the 2 drawers on the right of my desk. The first picture of the 3 gray drawer holder is holding my e.l.f basic line eye products. The second drawer is full of e.l.f nailpolishes, studio and some mineral products. The 3 drawer is full of all my pigments. The 1st picture of my brown drawers is full of all my other eye products like eyeshadows, eyeliners, mascara and glitter from Essence, Natural Collection, MUA, 17, W7, Go, Maybelline, Annebelle and others. The last picture is more basic line e.l.f products and in the back of the drawer there is extra e.l.f items so i don't run out. :)

I really hope this is helpful. You can click on the pictures to make them bigger and if you have any questions please ask and I will do my best to help. I will be doing another blog of my last 3 drawers soon. I thought this was a lot to start with.

6 comments:

  1. ahh nice, its always a bit of a worry how to store all of your goodies so you can access them easily. Is that a mug tree for necklaces?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection there Ashley! can you please do a video and show us in detail all your stuff?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh someone's a fan of ELF i see? ;) haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definitely an e.l.f. expert! I'd love to have so many eyeshadows but I'm worried I'll have to throw them away after a couple years without finishing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i do love e.l.f hehehe:) I will try and get on that and get a video done in good detail. Yes I like to have my makeup well organized and yes I am using a mug tree for my necklaces for now. I am looking for a really good jewellery box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, i can see that you kinda like E.L.F lol

    ReplyDelete