Friday, January 6, 2012

E.L.F Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder & Clarifying Pressed Powder Swatches

Here is a few swatches of some face products I have from e.l.f. Sorry one is so smashed up it fell on the floor and broke.
LtoR: Luminance, Sun Kissed and Ivory
LtoR: Luminance, Sun Kissed and Ivory

Here is the 2 healthy glow powders I have and I love both of these. Sorry my luminance one is broken but it dropped and smashed so be very careful with these as the packaging is not great and they brake easy. The Pressed powder in Ivory is good for setting my foundation i use it very lightly. I hope these swatches were helpful and let me know what you think.If you want to get some got to: www.eyeslipsface.co.uk ( for Europe) www.eyeslipsface.com (for USA and Canada)
Also if you like my blog please follow.
THANX
~Ashley~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for swatches Ashley :) I really want to get Luminance but the packaging puts me off

    ReplyDelete