Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My 2 new W7 products I bought! (Swatches)

Here are 2 items I picked up. If you follow me you know I like W7 but its a little hard to find.

LtoR: The Bronzer Matte Compact and Powder Blush in Tawny
Nice and Matte
LtoR: Bronzer and Blush

 This is just a really small haul as I found these two products and wanted to try them out. I really like W7 nail polish, eyeshadows, blushes, lip glosses and lipsticks I have so I wanted to add another blush and to try there matte bronzer. Its a little dark so i have to use very very lite. The blush is so gorgeous and when used with a lite hand its gorgeous. If you want to know more about  these please just ask. Oh one more thing is that this blush was €2 and the bronzer was €3. Such great prices for makeup!

THANX
~Ashley~

8 comments:

  1. Hi, you can get W7 products at the link below. We are closing very soon but will be back up and running march 1st. x

    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150145582310856.335763.197072595855&type=3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you buy your W7 products? There is a few in Cara Chemist but never seen that blush there before :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A place called Q2 or Quidsworth or in like little shops. :)

      Delete
  3. I saw this product on this paige : http://www.thecosmetichouse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a local discount store near me, and it sells W7 products, best thing is, there £1! I picked up that bronzer and the big five palette and also a nail varnish, for £3! What a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete