Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My New W7 Blush and Lipstick Haul and Swatches!

Here is a very small haul of my 3 new W7 products I found and bought. I have never tried a lipstick from W7 before so I really wanted to try them when I found them. :)
LtoR: Blush in Rose , Lipsticks in Candy Dream & Raspberry Ripple (flash)
Click any picture to see larger (natural light)
(natural light)
LtoR: Blush in Rose, Lipsticks in Candy Dream and Raspberry Ripple (flash)
(natural light)

 I really like these products and will do a review once I wear them a few times to let you know what I think about them. The colors are gorgeous and I can't wait to wear them. I will say this the lipsticks are very creamy and I have a blush from w7 already and I love it so i hope this is going to be the same.
If you have any questions please leave a comment below and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as I can.

THANX
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment