Wednesday, November 30, 2011

E.L.F Nail Polish in Champagne

Here is E.L.F's nail polish in Champagne.Sorry about my nails they need a nail polish break and some attention :-)
2 coats with no top coat

 What can I say about this gorgeous color of polish from e.l.f is I really like this color and its such a nice color and a very good everyday color. It only lasts 2 days on before it starts coming off. That could be because I am a mother of 2 and do to much with my hands with doing dishes and so on. LOL  I really like this color and think its a great color to have in your nail polish collection. :) For only £1.50, €1.70 or 2 dollars it is a good buy even if its staying power is not great.
UK & EU got to: www.eyeslipsface.co.uk
USA & Canada go to: www.eyeslipsface.com

THANX
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment