Thursday, November 3, 2011

A little haul!

Here is a few items I have picked up in the last few days.
Top to Bottom LtoR: Impulse Very Pink Body Spay, Rimmel nail polish in Urban Princess, Eyeshadow in Glitzed, Lip gloss in Fuchsia Fever and 2 Pink Tease nail gems and cream glitter pallet.


The pretty eyeshadow with flash
The swatches LtoR: Fuchsia Fever lip gloss, the 5 cream eyeshadow and then 2 swatches one dry and one wet of the rimmel eyeshadow in glitzed. (Flash)
(no flash)

I want to say the Pink Tease is a company I have only seen in 1 store here in Ireland and it just came out not to long ago. I thought I would try and see if it was good and if it wasn't I would give it to my daughter who will be 5 soon. Well the nail gems are good and I have used these and the eyeshadow palette was €3.99 and they are really pretty and can't wait to see how long they will last. The Rimmel eyeshadow is a gorgeous color and I have used it and it looks so nice when used wet. The Lip gloss from rimmel was in with the other 2 rimmel products in a bag for only €3, that was such a good deal so I thought I would try it and I am so glad I did as the lip gloss is a nice color and the eyeshadow works great. I will do a nail of the day with the nail polish and let you know what I think then. The color is gorgeous though.

Thank you so much for having a look and please follow to see more.

THANX
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment