Thursday, July 14, 2011

NEO COSMO SUNFLOWER EDGE BLUE Contact Lenses (Review)

Click on any picture to enlarge :)
(Flash)

http://www.koreabigeyes.com/Blue-Color/NEO-COSMO-SUNFLOWER-EDGE-BLUE.html (Flash)

(Natural Light)
(Flash)

(Natural Light)

(Natural Light)

(Flash)

(Flash)

(Flash)

(Flash)
Here are the Neo Cosmo Sunflower Edge Blue Contacts from Korea Big Eyes. Wow I am so thankful for Korea Big Eyes for sending these to me because these are so beautiful. These Lenses are so comfy I wore these for 6 hours and they never bothered my eyes at all. I even forgot I was wearing them. These are very thin lenses and took me a few tries to get them in as they are so thin and bend easily.
If you want to get these lense click HERE!!
 INFO:
BC
8.6
DIA
14.2
Water Content
45%
Power
0.00 to -8.00
Disposable
3 month (Quarterly)
 
I really like these lenses and am looking into get some other colors from this brand. 
THANX
~Ashley~

2 comments:

  1. kpop2.com KPOP Fashion Lenses shop. You can buy a korean contact lenses $ 10. It is a safe color contact lenses approved by KFDA. Will be free shipping on orders over 50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 얼짱 렌즈, 10$ KPOP Star color contacts + Free Shipping. www.kpop2.com

    ReplyDelete