Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Won :)

Studio Cream Blush in Seductress and Matte Lip Color in Tea Rose (Natural Light)

(Flash) Click on Pictures to see bigger
Cream Blush in Seductress, Matte Lip Color Tea Rose (Flash)

top to bottom: Tea rose and Seductress

(Natural Light)

I did this picture and the next one to show you the size of these blushes.
These blushes are big and a great amount in it to.
I want to say a BIG Thank You to Nina of Ninas Bargain Beauty for having this great e.l.f giveaway. If you have not looked at her blog or follow then you really should she does a lot of swatches of e.l.f and other makeup.  I am so happy I won these 2 items as we don't have these 2 items on our E.L.F UK site yet. I will do a review on these 2 items after I wear them a few times.
What I can say now is the cream blush is really neat its like a mousse blush then turns kind of powdery. The cream blush is like a soft red but if you use it heavy its really red. The staying power on my hand was really good. The Matte Lip Color is very creamy and the staying power on my hand was alright too.

Well  I hope this gets you excited to try these for all the girls who shop on the E.L.F UK site. Also I hope the swatches help you decide if the colors are right for you.

Thank you for having a look and if you like my blog and want to see more please follow.

~Ashley~xxx

2 comments:

  1. That blush is massive! I think you should line up a blush, lip balm and cream eyeliner (Daddy, Mummy and Baby style) I'm VERY excited to try these! Look forward to hearing what you think :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww Thanks for the mention and i really hope you enjoy experimenting with these chic :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete