Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tag Post: Would You Rather! Beauty Crowd Edition

Hey Ladies 
How are you all today? 
Good I hope
I have a Tag Post for you all today
Beauty Crowd has come up with this fun tag to do and I thought I should go this tag so here we go. 



If you would like to do this tag please do. 

Here is the questions.



1. Would you rather be able to apply eyeliner perfectly or be able to contour like Kim Kardashian?

 -I would rather be able to contour like Kim because I have kind of a round face and would love to be able to contour it to make it look slimmer.

2. Would you rather wear foundation which is two shades lighter or two shades darker?

 -This is easy I would rather to shades lighter because it would be easy to just add a bit of bronzer to darken it up so I don't look like I haven't seen the sun. :)

3. Would you rather wear no lipstick ever again or no eyeliner ever again?

 -Again this is kind of easy for me I don't wear eyeliner all the time as it is so I would rather no eyeliner because I love lipstick to much and wear it all the time. Im a lipstick hoarder to many for my own good. :)

4. Would you rather give up your foundation or your mascara?

 -This is a tough one I would rather no mascara as I don't think I could go without my foundation because I don't have the best skin so I need to make it look like I do.  (hehehe)

5. Would you rather apply your makeup yourself with no mirror whilst on a bumpy car journey or ask a 5 year old child to do it?

-Oh this is interesting I think the 5 year old because it would be a explanation of why I look the way I do. LOL You also never know my son is 5 and has a good idea of what products go where from watching me a few times. :)

6. Would you rather wear exactly the same makeup every single day for the rest of your life or drastically change your makeup every single day for the rest of your life (even if it doesn’t suit you!)?

 -I would rather drastically change my makeup every single day because I do that already and sometimes it really doesn't suit me, but I love to try new things and hope it looks okay.

7. Would rather have dodgy brows or have patchy fake tan?

- I would rather patchy fake tan (hopefully could hide it a bit) because brows are something that frames your face and can change your appearance for the good or bad. :)

8. Would you rather have perfectly white teeth or have your perfect hairstyle?

-Oh OK this ones a bit tough but I would rather my perfect Hairstyle because again your hairstyle can change your appearance so much and yes white teeth would be awesome but I just love my hair more.

9. Would you rather wear the same colour nail varnish for the rest of your life or be able to change the colours of your varnish whenever you like but it’s always a little bit smudged? 

-Okay this one is so hard if you know me I love my nail polish I love all kinds of colors. I hate when my nails smudge though. I would rather change the color of my varnish whenever because I just couldn't have just one color for my whole life :(

10. Would you rather have lots of scented body and perfume products that smell amazing to you but to everyone else you smell like pine tree car air freshener or have products that smell average to you but smell incredible to those around you?

-I would rather smell average to me but smell incredible to those around me. I really am so like hope people think i smell good all the time. I have to have gum with me too just in case i eat something with garlic or weird and makes my breath smell.  Silly me :)

Hope this was interesting and fun and would love to hear your answers so if you do do it please leave a link down below so I can check it out.


Thank you 
~Ashley~






















No comments:

Post a Comment