Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Review on the Baked Eyeshadow Palette in Texas

Hey Ladies,
Here is a quick review on the E.L.F Backed Eyeshadow Palette in Texas.
To start of When I saw the colors in this palette online I was like oh my goodness I need this palette I am so into natural eye looks right now. 
Yes if you follow my Youtube channel I did win this palette.
Just because I won this palette doesn't mean i won't give an honest opinion.
OK 
I Love This Palette
Here is some pictures and swatches of all ten eyeshadows that are in the palette.


Top row swatches dry on top and swatched wet on the bottom

Bottom row swathed dry on top and swatched wet on the bottom

A look I created
This palette is so nice and when used wet the color payoff is amazing :)
If you love browns and golds this is a palette for you.
It has a large mirror inside and the packaging is so strong
Get you some :)

Thanx 
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment