Wednesday, May 11, 2011

NOTD Cover Girl Cabernet

 Here is a color I love for the summer and thought I would add a little sparkle.Cover Girls Cabernet.
Here is the color and the pinky has the sparkle on it already

Here is CG Cabernet with Caroline Blue Dimond over top
Sorry for the messy application after the pics I quickly cleaned the nails up and headed out the door. I really like this look and its great for spring and summer I like CG Cabernet alone a lot more though. I just wanted to try it with a bit of a sparkle on top. The Cover Girl nail polish is really good and when i wear it on its own it last at least 3 days till it starts to wreck. I am a mom of 2 little ones and do dishes at least 2 times a day so that is really good. :) The Caroline nail polish I think it is done now sadly but starting to get thick and didn't apply to well. :(

This is my only Cover Girl nail polish. Do you have any CG nail polish and if so what do you think and what color?

THANX

~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment