Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CosmeticEye has received a Stylish Blogger Award!!!

I was given a stylish blogger award by loulou of Bambi Loves Beauty .
Thank you so much loulou for this award. To formally accept my award I must follow the four rules shown below.


THE RULES:
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Spread the love. Award recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 Random Things About Me:

1. The last movie I watched was Tangled :)
2. My favorite flowers are Lilies and Tulips any color.
3. I love red kitchens
4. I have a little girl who is 4 and a little boy who is 2 and I love them so much!!
5. I use to play hockey when I lived in Canada and I miss it.  
6. I only have 1 brother and he is so important to me. 
7. I was Married at 19 and had my little girl when I was 20.

I'm Spreading The Love To The Following Blogs:



Thanx

~Ashley~ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment