Monday, October 18, 2010

Yes another E.L.F Order! :)

From Left to Right: Purple Pleaser, Passion Pink, Smokey Brown and Mango Madness


Yes another E.L.F order what can I say I love e.l.f makeup so much. :)
From the left to the right: lipsticks in Gypsy, Classy, & Seductive, Nail Polish in Purple Pleaser, Passion Pink, Mango Madness, & Smokey Brown, Ethereal, Precious Pink eyeliner, Waterproof mascara, and Pink Kiss Super Glossy Lip Shine.
Click on pictures if you want to see them bigger. :)
I am very happy with all the products and can't wait to get my next order. :)
I will be doing a review on the Waterproof Mascara and the one thing I forgot in the picture is the eyelash curler I will be talking about that too. So watch for those real soon.
THANX ~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment