Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Haul from Essence and Wet N Wild things I found!

Here is a Haul of a few items I bought a little over a week ago and keep forgetting to do a blog about it.
Here is the few things I bought from Essence and this pic was taken in the natural daylight.

L to R top to bottom: W&W Nail polish in Sparked and Kalidoscope, pressed powder, blue eyeliner, Dress to Kill and Make me Holo nail polishes, eyeshadow in Hot Spot, dual eyeshadows in Perfect Match and Summer Flirt, and the lipstick is This Is Me


Click on all the pics to see lager



I went into a  pharmacy and saw that a lot of the Essence items were on sale for 50% off .So I went and had a look. The Top coat Make me Holo was 1.99 euro but all the rest were only 1 euro. I think these items are discontinued so I am glad I went and got them now. The 4 Wet N Wild items I found were in a little shop and were 2 for 3 euro so I got 4 but my son wrecked the lipstick so I never got to take a picture of it. I thought these 2 Wet N Wild nail polishes were so pretty so i had to have. :) I wish I could find a place that sells Wet N Wild I would love to be able to buy more from them. I love when I find a deal on already cheap makeup and makeup I like to buy and try. I hope this was not boring and thanx for reading. If you want to see any swatches of any of these items please let me know and I will get that done for you. :)

~Ashley~

2 comments:

  1. i love a bargain! would love a swatch of the holo top coat? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright I can do a swatch of the holo topcoat. Do you want the swatch on nail polish of on just a plain nail or both?

    ReplyDelete