Monday, December 27, 2010

I Won A Tool Turnabout from R8Beauty :)


-I won a tool turnabout from R8Beauty and I am so happy I did it is so handy I love it. I have been looking for a large brush holder that has dividers in it. I am so impressed with this it works well for a brush holder but also can be used for holding your kitchen utensils.
-This tool turnabout is avaliable on http://www.pamperedchef.co.uk/
-Here is the exact web address it will take you straight to it. http://www.pamperedchef.co.uk/ordering/prod_details.tpc?prodId=16564&catId=8&parentCatId=8&outletSubCat=&viewAllOutlet=
-I love how you can fill it up and then turn it to get to the items in the back. I love that it is in black it goes with everything. The size is not to big but big enough. I really think if you have a lot of brushes this would be handy for you. It helps me to be organized like I love to be. :) I will be doing a preview of this to show you what I have done with it. I just have to take the pictures and upload them.
If you have any questions please just leave a comment below THANX
~Ashley~

2 comments:

  1. What a nice idea for brush storage! wow, really handy! Can't to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx and yes I am working on that right now :)

    ReplyDelete