Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Haul: E.L.F's 4th Birthday Code Haul

Here is the few items I bought when E.L.F was having there 4th birthday code.
Top to Bottom LtoR: E.L.F Beauty Clutch, Natural Radiance Blusher in Blushing, Lipsticks in Captivating, Flirtatious, Charming, Nostalgic and Sociable, Eyelid primers in Champagne and Pearl, Studio Matte Lip Color in Coral
The cute box the Beauty Clutch came in.
The Beauty Clutch

Swatches LtoR top to bottom: Matte Lip Color in Coral, eyelid primers in Pearl and Champagne, Lipsticks in Sociable, Nostalgic, Charming, Flirtatious and Captivating then the blush in Blushing.

I was so happy to finally get these items as I have been waiting for these especially the lipsticks since they came on the US site. The Studio Matte Lip Color in Coral is another item I have wanted to get as I have the tea rose one and the praline one but both of those I never bought. The Tea Rose one I won and the Praline one I got in my last order in the mystery gift box so I really wanted to get the Coral one and I am so happy i did as it is a gorgeous color and I love to use these. Review on the Studio matte lip colors soon I hope if I remember. :)
The Natural Radiance Blusher in Blushing is a very shimmer blush but most of the shimmers fall off when you apply and blend out, but if you don't like shimmer in your blush maybe just stay away from it but I love this color. It is a great natural color and looks really nice on. It gives your cheeks a nice glow.
The Clutch is a really great looking item. I used two of the eyeshadows already and they worked well. I did use the eyeshadows wet though as it gave them more of a vibrant look then. I can't wait to try more in this clutch. Review on this coming real soon too.
I have a video i am uploading of these products on my youtube channel. Please have a look at that and if you like please subscribe.  http://www.youtube.com/user/tiernanashley?feature=mhee

I hope this was helpful and if you have any questions please leave them below and I will try my best to answer them as soon as possible. :)

THANX
~Ashley~

5 comments:

  1. YAY loved what you got :D I love these rose petals ash :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dyna ya i love what I got to and thank you so much and I wish I could remember where I got them from so you could get them too if you wanted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog post was on my birthday! Anyway great blog post and I also have the beauty clutch, I got it for christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Joey thanx and what do you think of the clutch? I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got the beauty clutch too. Love the color range, I'd probably never buy blues or greens but I really like them now. :D

    ReplyDelete