Monday, September 12, 2011

My E.L.F Haul From My Birthday ( My husband bought me)

From top to bottom LtoR: HD Powder, Cream Eyeliner in Gunmetal, Eyeliner in Black, Color Stick in Golden Peach, Complexion Perfection and Angled Eyeliner Brush
I am so happy when my birthday came and my husband handed me my present and when I opened it I was in shock, I was so surprised that my husband went onto my e.l.f account and looked at my wishlist and got a few things and used a code for 33% off. I must really talk a lot about e.l.f and told my husband how if he ever wanted to get me something to go to my account and look at my wishlist. :) Well thanks to my husband I have more to blog and do a review on for e.l.f.
If you have any questions or would like to see anything swatched please just leave a comment.
THANX
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment