Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My 6th E.L.F order!!

Here is just a little order i purchesed when e.l.f had there promotion for the basic eye line on for £1 instead of £1.50. I just made a little order of things i wanted for a while. So from the top left to right: All over color stick in Lilac petal, Brightning eye quads in Teal Dream and Rocker, Eyelid primer, plumping lip glaze in Fuchsia Fanatic and Peach Passion, Duo eye shadow creams in Berry Mix and Sugar Cookie, and the custom eye in Mocha.

I have had these products for a while now and I must say the new quads in Teal Dream and Rocker are both amazing. I also really love the Fuchsia Fanatic lip glaze. I will try and get some swatches up real soon. I hope this was a good help to show you the products in person and see there true colors. I know it always helps me to see what people think and to see the true colors to make my mind up if i want to buy the product or not. THANX ~Ashley~

1 comment:

  1. Hey! What are your veiws on the Teal Dream quad? I love the colours but I'm not sure I'd actually wear them (I'm a little scared of blue eyeshadows-I always think of them as what 10 year olds wear!)

    ReplyDelete